1, USB LAN RJ45 Jack.
2, Ethernet Network Adaptor.
3, USB2.0 Port for Connector.
4, Easy to use, Fast instalation.
The USB to LAN Ethernet adapter allows you to connect your PC to an Ethernet Network (LAN) without requiring a normal Ethernet card. Ideal for older computers which don't have Ethernet ports as standard. The device is fully compliant with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications and supports full and half duplex 10 / 100 modes.
* Network Speed: 10Mbps/100Mbps
* Connectors: 1 x USB2.0, 1 x RJ-45 shielded jack
* Integrated Fast Ethernet Mac
* Physical Chip and transceiver in one chip
* Supports 10 Mb/s and 100 Mb/s N-Way
* Auto-negotiation operation
* Compliant to USB interface Version 1.0/1.1/2.0
* Supports all USB Standard commands
* Supports Suspend / Resume detection logic
* Supports 4 endpoints:
1, 1 control endpoint with maximum 8-byte packet
2, 1 bulk IN endpoint with 54 bytes / packet
3, 1 bulk out endpoint with 64 bytes / packet
4, 1 interrupt in endpoint with 8 bytes / packet
* 18k bytes SRAM built in. (2K bytes or Tx buffer, and 16K bytes for Rx buffer)
* Half/Full duplex 10/100 Mbps operation
* Supports full duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
This package includes the following:
* USB to Ethernet adapter
* Driver CD* Retail Box